October 13th, 2014 by adminWith the appeal of enhanced office productivity and increased profitability, it’s no surprise that cloud technology has taken off. Here are the five most important aspects to consider when evaluating cloud voice:
- Strong, Local Presence in the Business Community: One of the most important factors to look for is a technology company that operates in the same area that you do. They have a foundational understanding of the market that you are in, they understand the culture, and can administer customer service very quickly.
- Understand the 3 Critical Factors to Successful Installation: Businesses need to make sure that they are working with a technology company who is well educated in the technical side of a transaction. The three most important factors are Quality of Service, a Proper Router and POE Switches. Installing a communications system without paying attention to these aspects can instantly jeopardize performance and call clarity.
- Offering a Premium/Low-Price Model: Business owners are usually prone to purchasing bare bones systems, but in the long-term these end up being much more expensive, due to the shoddy foundation that low price systems usually offer. As the business starts to scale, more features become necessary and communication infrastructure grows in complexity.
- Negotiation Power with the Carrier: Local providers have the ability to port numbers, allocate proper bandwidth and probe the network to determine whether the carrier can support the bandwidth demands you will be placing on them.
- Long-Term Contracts: The fundamental reality of a long-term contract is that it favors an underperforming provider. Deal with a company that has enough faith in their ability to serve their customers so well that they propose a month-to-month, cancel-anytime agreement.
Posted in: Press Releases